In an age unknown, a mysterious force brought together all the magical islands that floated across the primordial waters of creation, forming one great continent, separated in the North and South by immense and mountainous pillars of earth. Over time life blossomed forth, and the peoples that came to inhabit the land lived in peace harmony for countless millennia; until one day, spurred on by insatiable greed and ambition, the Northern tribes attacked.
From the Kingdom of Flame to that of Snow, down through the Kingdoms of the Mountain, Desert, and Forest, the Southern tribes found themselves caught within the shadow of the Northern onslaught. The tribes were forced to retreat to the southernmost reaches of the continent, in the rich and fertile, Autumnal Grove. Now, within this final haven, the last hope of a dwindling people lies in the hands of the Glorious Shield, a brave and honorable force for resistance, made up pf valiant and fearless individuals from each of the Southern tribes.
- 3 Tribes: The Gold Kirin Tribe, The Maned Dragon Tribe, and The Lunar Fox Tribe
Fighter and Shaman are from Gold Kirin Tribe, Archer and Warrior are from Maned Dragon Tribe, Sorcerer and Assassin are from Lunar Fox Tribe.
- 6 Classes: Archer, Sorcerer, Fighter, Warrior, Shaman, and the Assassin
Please check here for details.
- Over 40 Million customizing combinations
Costume pieces are available in the game as drops, quest rewards, and event prizes. For a greater selection of costumes, the Item Mall carries unique pieces that are not available anywhere else in the game. Also, dyes are available that allow you to change the color of your costume pieces, enabling you to create your own unique, personal style.
To equip your costume, simply right click on the costume piece you want to wear. Costume pieces automatically go to their designated equipment slot. You can also select what costume piece you want to display by clicking in the box above the corresponding piece.
- Pet-Capture System and Training
Nearly every in-game monster is capable of being captured, trained, and evolved, and this is not only limited to world monsters, but also dungeon bosses and rare event monsters. Pets captured in various parts of the world in this way will then grow and level up right alongside you. Pets can also aid you by fighting with you in battle, or by merging with you to bestow unique buffs specific to the pet.
An important aspect of gameplay to consider is that some pets are better suited to particular classes and personal play styles. In addition to leveling up your pet, you can strengthen your pet even more by using the "Pet Evolution System."
Pet Evolving Tips
1. The main and secondary pets must be level 30 to be evolved.
2. The appearance of the evolved pet will be based on the main pet.
3. The resistance value after evolution will be the calculated by dividing the sum of the resistance values of the two pets.
4. Evolution can only occur between pets of the same star rating.
5. Pets' skills will be randomly changed in accordance with the main and secondary pets after evolution and there is a certain chance that these skills will be leveled up. You may use items to retain specific pet skills.
6. The higher the star rating, the better the pet’s growth.
- 5 vs 5 PvP (Player vs Player) Arena Battles
There is no open world PvP in Spirit Tales; however, duels can be requested at any time by right clicking on a player’s name. Duels are initiated on an accept or decline basis, meaning the player you wish to duel must hit accept in order for the bout to begin.
Twilight Arena (5v5)1.14：00~16：00 Registration Time: Everyday
2. Registration Method: Reach level 40
(1) Select the sword icon on the right side of the mini-map interface
(2) Click the “join” button
(3) Click the “confirm” button to enter the queue and await the start of battle.
3. Competition Mode: After registration, the system will automatically match the player with teammates.
4. Combat Time: One round is 10 minutes; the first to win three rounds wins the fight.
- Sweetheart System: Gives buffs and special abilities
- In-Depth Skill Tree and Crafting System