A Roman gladiator equipped with a light one-handed sword and a shield
- Raises the shield to deflect enemy attacks
and counter attacks with shield-bashing.
- A war cry raises allies' morale and leads to victory.
- As a veteran centurion, can perform first aid.
A gladiator of the wild wielding a massive two-handed weapon
- Armed with a heavy and massive weapon,
delivers slow but broad attacks.
- Shatters enemies’ hardened defense and disables them by breaking their leg.
- As a courageous German tribesman, makes relentless and powerful attacks.
A gladiator of assassin type who leaves a critical damage through a series of swift motions
- Deals bleeding damage or poisons the enemy.
- As an assassin, stages an ambush or deals unpredictable damage and then retreats with ease.