|Sign Up||Features||Class||Hot Keys||Battle|
Eden Eternal offers a total of 15 character classes (12 will be available during Beta). One of the game's most unique features is the player's ability to freely switch between classes. Begin as a warrior or magician and then unlock additional classes as you progress through the game.
Classes - Fight For the Various and Changable Classes
Branched Class System - Each class falls under one of five traditional MMORPG branches: Melee DPS, Magic DPS, Ranged DPS, Tanks and Healer/Support.
Branch & Class Skills - Each branch has a set of unique skills available to every class in the branch. Use your branch skills, and/or take advantage of each class's highly specialized skills.
Freely Swap Classes - Tired of playing as a hack 'n' slash Warrior? In need of a healer for your party? No problem with Eden Eternal's daring new class switching system!
Class Traits & Bonuses - Each class possesses a valuable combat trait. Other unique class perks include damage bonuses for their preferred weapon and pet-summoning capabilities.
Guild Towns - Every Guild Has A Home Base
Every MMO may have guilds, but in Eden Eternal your guild can build their very own town! Construct and upgrade buildings for various uses as you help your guild create a private bustling neighborhood.
Guild towns have pretty steep requirements, and you will need to have at least 30 people in your guild. If you want to enjoy these awesome spots, you will need to take your guild seriously!
- There are 5 spots per guild town to build on
- There are way more than 5 possible buildings, so choose wisely!
- Guild leaders can contract out special merchants to sell incredibly rare high level equipment blueprints and more!
- You can also recruit farmers and miners to gather those crafting mats for you!
- Guild Members can access the shared guild warehouse, which gets bigger as the guild levels up!
Combat and Dungeons -Fight For Your Glory
You may not be able to tell from the screenshots, but you will learn very quickly how fast paced the combat in Eden Eternal really is. Feel like a mighty warrior as you battle multiple enemies at once! Stay alert, this isn't your average MMO combat experience!
The PVP Combat contains two mode, that is, Duel and Battlefield. A duel is a friendly battle between players. There is no penalty for death, nor is there a reward for winning - other than gloating rights of course. Battlefield has not yet been released, so players should keep an eye for the upcoming Battlefield mode.
As for combat, you can expect to have a smooth and real-time combat experience and face various monsters who will drop hidden loot once you reduce their BP bar to 0. There are solo dungeons as well as 3-man and 5-man dungeons. Of course, players who love raids won't be disappointed. Each dungeon contains unique challenges and treasures for dedicated players.
Pets - Your Best Friends in Dangerous Eden Eternal World
Early in your adventures in Eden Eternal, you will choose a personal companion. These pets can be summoned simply by right clicking on them in your inventory or equipping them to your character. They will follow you around and pick up your loot for you. They will also give you a passive buff and take your side in battle!
More exotic and powerful pets can be purchased from the web item mall, or looted of enemy monsters.
Races - No only Humans
Currently players can adventure in Eden as Human, but more playable races are coming soon! On your trek, you'll encounter a variety of beastly races. Meet members of the Anura, Ursun and Torturra tribes. Discover who is friend, and who is foe!
Region Zone - Limestone Mountain Map
Limestone Mountain, the first revealed region zone, concludes:
- Andrew Village - Buy weapons, armors and potions from friendly town merchants. Receive your first tasks as you wander through Andrew Village, preparing to restore order to the troubled continent.
- Andrew Village Mine - Help the locals defeat a ferocious rock golem in the town's northern dungeon.
- Riverside Forest - Walk beneath towering trees, or sit beside the lake and enjoy a magnificent waterfall. Practice your combat skills with wandering golems, mushroids, and bison. Don't forget to chat with the Ursun located at the Waterwheel Cottage.
- Old South Mine - Formerly the crux of Andrew Village's abundant mining industry, the Old South Mine holds the most difficult enemies you'll encounter in Limestone Mountain.
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|OS||Windows (R) 98/ XP / 2000 / Vista / Win 7|
|CPU||2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent||2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent|
(Vista OS requires 1 GB or above)
|HD||2 GB||2 GB or above|
|Video||nVidia GeForce FX 5200
or ATI Radeon 9600
|nVidia GeForce FX 6600|
or ATI Radeon X600
|Sound||DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card|
|Sign Up||Features||Class||Hot Keys||Battle|