|Sizes & Types||Parts & Status|
Robots are made up of parts which fall into the following main categories: Head (HD), Body (BD), Arm (AM), Booster (BS), and Leg (LG). In addition, they may be equipped with a variety of main/sub weapon type parts, Wonder Bits (EX) parts, and a few other special types parts. Experiment with various part and weapon combinations to develop your own customized robots.
You may view the specs of each of your robots from the garage.
1. Robot displayYou may change the display by clicking the following buttons.
1. IDLE: Displays the robot standing still.
2. WALK: Displays the robot walking.
2. Change nameAllows you to change the robot's name.
3. Change commentAllows you to write a comment about the robot.
4. CostDisplays the robot's cost. Equipping powerful parts and weapons will increase cost, meaning that stronger robots will use up more BP when destroyed in battle.
5. HPDisplays the robot's HP. Robots lose HP when damaged and explode if their HP reaches zero.
6. TypeDisplays the robot's type. The four robot types are: Land (LND), Air (AIR), Artillery (ART), and Support (SUP).
7. SizeDisplays the robot's size. The three sizes
are Small (S), Medium (M), and Large (L)
8. StatusDisplays the robot's basic status.
1. Strength (STR): Determines the attack power of melee attacks.
2. Tech (TEC): Determines the attack power of ranged attacks.
3. Walk (WLK): Determines the speed of ground movement.
4. Fly (FLY): Determines the speed of flight.
5. Tough (TGH): Determines the probability of being stunned by enemy attacks. High TGH will also decrease the damage a robot sustains from successive hits.
9. PartDisplays the parts that make up the robot.