ByDate: Sep 18 2016 Views:
A new hero progression system – Divinite – has been added in the 3.6 game update of League of Angels - Fire Raiders. This system allows players’ heroes to reach new heights of power and open up more customization options. Here we’d like to introduce the Divinite system in more detail:
- The Divinite system is made up of Altar, Divinite, and Hero sections. Pray at Altars to get Divinite to equip on your Heroes.
- There are 5 Altars, each with a different quality. Praying will randomly select an Altar. Higher quality Altars will yield higher quality Divinite.
- You can use Diamonds to Exalt (Diamond Prayer) directly at a chosen high quality Altar.
- There are 8 kinds of Divinite, one for each stat: ATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP, Dodge, HIT, CRIT, and Parry.
- Each Divinite can have 5 qualities: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- Divinite max level is 20, Divinite can consume other Divinite to upgrade, but a Divinite cannnot consume a higher quality one.
- Each Hero can equip up to 6 Divinite of different stats, Divinite slots are unlocked according to Hero quality (slots unlocks at Epic+1, +2, +3, +4, Legendary, and Legendary+1).
Download League of Angels – Fire Raiders game from Google Play and the App Store. Visit the official Facebook fanpage, website, and forums for the latest news and special events. Play League of Angels - Fire Raiders now and experience one of the best free to play strategy RPG’s on mobile!