Irvine, Ca. - Feb .06, 2009 - GamersFirst (www.gamersfirst.com), a service of K2 Network and one of today's most popular free-to-play online game destinations, announces GoGoRacer (http://gamersfirst.com/gogoracer/) to debut on GamersFirst. The registration for GoGoRacer's OPEN BETA has been available through http://gamersfirst.com/gogoracer/
Put the pedal to the metal in GoGoRacer! Compete in engaging races for car parts, medals, and above all else, fame! Players can race in head to head challenges, participate in team races, or establish the fastest racing time to declare superiority. Easily and limitlessly customize characters and rides to tweak them into the ultimate performance cars to give them that extra boost in competition. Unleash your road rage and show off your racing skill to become the champion in GoGoRacer!
Game Key Features
* Real Physics - Karts react realistically to the surrounding environment as players collide, jump over ramps, ledges & banks.
* Jump Boosting - Gain an advantage over opponents with this special technique. By performing a jump boost after jumping off a platform or ledge, players can gain a powerful burst of speed. This system rewards players for exploring the maps and trying to find key jumps.
* Crafting System - After winning a race, players may receive random car parts as a reward. These components can be used to create modification kits for their kart, allowing them to further tweak its performance.
* Car Clubs (Coming Soon!) - Players can band together to form a club and compete with other clubs for game and prizes. Car Clubs receive their own private channel and can customize their karts with their Car Clubs' logo.
* King of the Hill (Coming Soon!) - The King of the Hill feature allows players to compete with others for in-game cash and prizes. Players pay a fee to challenge each other to a match in which all fees are pooled together as a grand prize and winner takes all.
* Time Attack - Players compete for top race times and public rankings on each track. Win medals based on successful times and they can be redeemed for exciting prizes!
"Adding GoGoRacer to GamersFirst is the first step towards bringing a lighter more casual aspect to our line up of games," stated Joe Rush, Director of Game Operations, GamersFirst.com. "The ultimate goal is to create a site that will cater to many different gamers without undercutting the quality of the game experience."
In GoGoRacer karts react realistically to the surrounding environment as players collide, jump over ramps, ledges & banks. After winning a race, players may receive random car parts as a reward. These components can be used to create modification kits for their kart, allowing them to further tweak its performance. Players can also compete in individual and team modes against other players for game cash and prizes. By participating in races, players can collect components that can then be used to craft new parts for their cars, allowing them to continually improve their rides.
Radiance Digital Entertainment is a Shanghai-based company that strives to develop and operate high quality online games for the global market. Radiance seeks to balance innovation with value creation and to produce IPs that will transcend culture and language barriers. By combining software development and online game operations, Radiance is committed to providing its customers, both players and partners, local and international, with the best possible product and service.
About K2 Network and GamersFirst
K2 Network publishes and services highly engaging online games and cultivates dynamic player communities. The company puts GamersFirst(TM) by giving them free access to compelling titles, offering creative pricing models and updating games based on player feedback. GamersFirst serves over 23 million gamers in more than 160 countries, and currently offers War Rock, Knight Online, Global MU Online, Red Stone, and Sword of the New World. Read more about the company at http://www.k2network.net and find all of their games at http://www.GamersFirst.com