It is said after Codemasters terminated the Contract, CCR will directly service RF Online where Codemasters has serviced with newly updated contents; cap level 55, new MAU, new skills and items, and soon. Bugs and issues in the game were surprisingly lessened since game is directly serviced by developer company, CCR.
Open beta is scheduled to start on Dec 11th with tons of new contents. And, the Commercial Service will be started from Feb 2nd 2009. In additional, CCR is preparing a 'migration event' for existing users of English service.
A. Event Overview
1. We will take a reference of developed character in the existing server.
2. The recovered character will not be 100% same with the existing character.
- The character will be recovered to some specific sample characters by bulk, and you can select initial
propensity of character and minimum items for basic activity will be provided.
3. Users can join event server via bulletinboard of main homepage after main homepage is opened
- Event bulletin will be open soon. 4. The recovered character can be moved one specific server, and can
create new character.
B. Event period: from November 3, 2008 to December 3, 20008 (for 30 days)
C. How to participate
1. Input of basic information in the event bulletinboard.
1) Information required;
b. Character name
e. Inventory information and screenshot upload containing character information.
f. Input of 'password for confirmation' for verification in the future.
2) Recovery steps
a. Registration in the official service site.
b. After registration, input existing account and password in verification page.
c. Recovery of character verified
Global RFOline Service is not integrated with the existing play data.
Therefore, we will endeavor our best to recover your character by having event server.
We, RFOnline, will do prepare more various events for you in the future.
October, 27, 2008