What is an MMORPG?
MMORPG stands for "massively multiplayer online role-playing game." In an MMORPG, thousands of players exist in the same game world at the same time. This creates an incredibly rich and active environment in which interesting things are constantly taking place. MMORPGs provide thousands of hours of game play, with a nearly infinite variety of goals to achieve across a vast world covering miles of land and sea. For "S", we also add new content on a regular basis, thus ensuring that there will always be new adventures.
What is PK?
Player Kill (PK) is a system where players can duel, when there is an agreement from both sides.
- You can choose either to use pills or not.
- Any attack is possible while PK.
- Anyone who dies within the certain time loses the PK.
I want to know how to control
You can move by pressing W, A, S and D also with mouse For more information visit our Game guide - Getting Started. Or click here
I was killed in the game due to lag. Can I have my experience back?
This error can be caused by an unsteady internet connection. We are sorry that your character's information could not be saved due to this circumstance. Unfortunately, we will not be able to retrieve your experience points for your character. If you still experience latency issues, please hit the "ESC" key in-game and set the fighting model to basic, as well as lower other graphics settings such as disabling spell effects.
I am lagging in the game. Lags can be caused by three main reasons.
1. Computer specification. If your computer specifications do not meet the minimum requirements, you may experience slow downs in game. In addition, close any unnecessary background programs that might slow down the computer.
2. Internet Connection. The game depends on the speed which the game data is updated.
3. Distance between you and our servers. The further you are away from our servers, the greater the possibility that the connection will have to go through more networks before reaching us.
I have keep getting massage "already connected to the game".
Turning off the game by unusual way could get a massage, try to connect to sever several minute later or if the massage keeps pop up then please contact bug report, this way we can find out the cause.
How to install/downloadThis free download of "S" is for anyone that wants to play the "S" live client onto a computer.
To get started, please follow the following steps
1. Create and register your account here
2. Download the game client from the Download page.(here)
3. Install the game client and run "S" launcher on your desktop. For more information click here
4. Login and enjoy it For more information on Beginner's Guide click here
Seven Souls System Requirement
Minimum system recommendation.
- WINDOWS XP
- CPU : P4, 2.4k
- RAM : 1 GB
- VGA : (NVIDIA) Geforce 6600 with 128Mb / (ATI) Radeon x1300 with 128Mb
- HDD : free hard drive space 5GB
- DirectX : DirectX 9.0c or higher.
- WINDOWS XP / VISTA
- CPU : Pentium4 2.0G Hz or higher
- RAM : 2 GB
- VGA : (NVIDIA) Geforce 8600 with 256Mb / (ATI ) Radeon x3600 with 256Mb
- HDD : free hard drive space 5GB or more
- DirectX : DirectX 9.0c or higher
※ Seven Souls may not operation on other brand graphic cards.
What is directX?
DirectX is a set of multimedia Application Programming Interfaces written by Microsoft. It is a collection of Dynamic Link Libraries that contain functions useful to a wide range of multimedia programmers, but are all almost entirely platform independent. This allows programmer's access to fast graphics, sound, and input functions while not needing their apps to test for the capabilities of the computer on which their program is running. DirectX will evaluate these capabilities and if they are not present, DirectX may attempt (in many cases) to emulate the functions in software instead of hardware.
How to test DirectX.
At the windows [start] → [run] → insert dxdiag → [display] tap → [DirectDraw
test] or [Direct3D test] to find out.
* You can also check sound and music test from after inserting dxdiag.
Connecting to sever or having difficulty with starting.
Difficulty with connecting to sever may happen with followings.
Main cause with connecting to sever.
1. When it is not with newest DirectX or installed.
2. When it is not support with graphic card.
3. When it is not installed with windows XP.
4. When hard disk don't have not enough space.
How to download graphic driver.First check the graphic card that you are using, and then follow the steps below.
At the windows[start]-> [run] -> insert [dxdiag]-> [display].
Also our Homepage Provide NAIDIA and ATI newest graphic card driver check the download menu from the site.
*(Other graphic card drivers can be downloaded from graphic card company homepage.)
My Sound doesn't work.Please check the volume that it could be in minimum. Or check the sound system that it could be in minimum. To raise the volume you can do it by clicking mouse. In "S" you can change the volume from Menu [Option] -> [Sound] you can change background sound and other effect sounds. If you still don't hear the sound check the sound card if it's working
How to find out about your computer performance.
You can find out your computer performance by following.
How to find out.
1. At the window [Start] -> [Setup] -> [Control Panel] -> [System].
2. Right click on [My computer] property.
3. At [Start] -> [Run] -> insert "dxdiag" Using any of these 3 methods you can find out about your
performance of your computer.
Cause of lag.
- Problem with internet connection with internet severs.
- Having problem with load of information from the data processing situation.
- When your system are not capable with our mention.
You can also find out about the internet connection provider to users, also connection may improve more speed when sever is not busy.